Required Reading (Book List)-
1. Donna Farhi: Yoga Mind, Body & Spirit: A Return to Wholeness (please read the seven moving principles prior to first class) ISBN 9780805059700 $19.20 from Chapters
2. Donna Farhi: The Breathing Book (please read as soon as possible) ISBN 9780805042979 $17.60 from Chapters
3. Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones & More, Fourth Edition.
4. Nicky Jenkins and Leigh Brandon: Anatomy for Yoga: An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action 5.Dr. Abigail Ellsworth: Anatomy of Yoga, An Instructor’s inside Guide to Improving Your Poses
6. Ray Long, MD FRCSC: Yoga Mat Companion series – all four books
7. Pilates Mat Manual – Stott Pilates -order on website
October 26th 2016 to June 2017
Wednesday Evenings: 6 -10 pm including the March 30 – April 2, 2017 Yoga Conference
The following Wednesday Evenings for 2016-2017 YTT:
Wednesday, October 26th
Wednesday, November 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th.
Wednesday, December 7th, 14th and 21st
Wednesday, January 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
Wednesday, February 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd
Wednesday, March 1st and 8th
Wednesday, April 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th
Wednesday, May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st
Tuesday Evenings for 2016-2017 YTT:
A minimum of 15 Tuesday evening classes from 7:30 - 9 pm
Alternatives for 2016-2017 YTT:
Another 14 hours to be determined by the group
And... The Toronto Yoga Conference: Thursday, March 30 to Sunday, April 2, 2017
The choice of becoming a Yoga Teacher is one of awakening your passion to discover, transform and evolve yourself and others.
What you can expect-
As a coach I will guide you, while providing you the ‘basic understanding of things’
As a trainer, I will educate you.