The choice of becoming a Yoga Teacher is one of awakening your passion to discover, transform and evolve yourself and others.
What you can expect-
As a coach I will guide you, while providing you the ‘basic understanding of things’
As a trainer, I will educate you.
Required Reading (Book List)-
1. Donna Farhi: Yoga Mind, Body & Spirit: A Return to Wholeness (please read the seven moving principles prior to first class) ISBN 9780805059700 $19.20 from Chapters
2. Donna Farhi: The Breathing Book (please read as soon as possible) ISBN 9780805042979 $17.60 from Chapters
3. Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones & More, Fourth Edition.
4. Nicky Jenkins and Leigh Brandon: Anatomy for Yoga: An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action 5.Dr. Abigail Ellsworth: Anatomy of Yoga, An Instructor’s inside Guide to Improving Your Poses
6. Ray Long, MD FRCSC: Yoga Mat Companion series – all four books
7. Pilates Mat Manual – Stott Pilates -order on website
October 25th 2017 to End of June 2018
Wednesday Evenings: 6 -10 pm including the April 12-15 2018 Toronto Yoga Conference
The following Wednesday Evenings for 2017-2018 YTT:
Wednesday, October 25th
Wednesday, November1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.
Wednesday, December 6th, 13th and 20th.
Wednesday, January 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st
Wednesday, February 7th, 21st and 28th
Wednesday, March 7th, 21st and 28th
Wednesday, April 18th and 25th
Wednesday, May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
Wednesday, June 6th, 13th and 20th
Tuesday Evenings for 2017-2018 YTT:
A minimum of 10-15 Tuesday evening classes from 7:30 - 9 pm
Alternatives for 2017-2018 YTT:
Another 14 hours to be determined by the group
And... The Toronto Yoga Conference: Thursday, April 12 to Sunday, April 15, 2018